Easy Retired Millionaire Review
You may have come across Easy Retired Millionaire and heard that you can make some easy money online with the so called Easy Retired Millionaire secret system. You may be wondering what it’s all about, and whether it is a scam or a legitimate way to make money online. I’m glad that you’re here doing your research about Easy Retired Millionaire. You should always research any program that claims to make you money online. It’s important that you do your due diligence and feel confident about what you’re getting into.
My Easy Retired Millionaire review will take you through the following sections:
- What is the Easy Retired Millionaire secret system?
- How Easy Retired Millionaire works
- Is Easy Retired Millionaire a scam or legit?
- My recommended way of making money online
What is Easy Retired Millionaire?
Some basic info:
- Website: http://www.easyretiredmillionaire.com
- Brought to you by: ?? Ryan Wise is an ‘abbreviated pen name’
- Price: $47
- Recommended: No
In summary, it is a system that claims to work on autopilot and make you a bucket load of cash for doing next to nothing. That sounds good to me – I’d like a system that I can switch on that makes me money. Where can I sign up?
Well just a moment. Let’s investigate this further, because it’s not the first time I’ve seen claims like this.
So what is the Easy Retired Millionaire secret system?
The homepage of the Easy Retired Millionaire site is a voice over video, where we’re introduced to a ‘Ryan Wise’ (not his real name) who supposedly founded this system.
We’re told Ryan, like many people, struggled for years in low paying jobs until he discovered this amazing secret system. He doesn’t actually explain in detail what the secret system is, but we can gather is that it’s a system that is ‘switched on’ for you, only requiring a few clicks from you and a check in once in a while, with the rest being on autopilot.
In fact, Ryan even sets up your own account for you during the video (I know right?!) that makes money before our very eyes! OMG! I was wondering how Ryan even did that for me considering I have not given him my details but I’m so grateful that already I am making money! He must have some special powers far superior to us every day humans.
He claims his system takes care of everything. In fact, it takes care of “every hard or repetitive task that’s required to make YOU money. It’s 100% automated. The system lets you simply CLICK and sit back.”
We get some hints as to how the system works, but nothing concrete:
According to the video, I made lots of money throughout the time the video was playing. By the end, I’ve made a whole $278.34!! Not sure how because I’m fairly sure I didn’t do anything (including sign up), but hey I’m feeling pretty clever.
The video provides much rhetoric about:
- how easy it is
- how quick it is to make money
- how I might miss out if I don’t sign up right now
- how easily other people have done it and how it has changed their lives
- blah blah blah money blah
Is Easy Retired Millionaire a scam or legit?
Easy Retired Millionaire shares several similarities with other sites I’ve seen. They have several things in common:
- Fake founder – in the sales video we are introduced to the founder and his wife who are on a gondola enjoying the good life.
Doing a quick google search of “gondola ride videos” produced several royalty-free stock videos. And here’s our fake founder and his wife. I wonder if they know they are being passed off as founders of this company?
- Fake testimonials – the people doing the testimonials in the sales video are actually people who are paid actors from the Fiverr platform. That’s another good tip for you – when you see testimonials and you aren’t sure if they’re legit, go to Fiverr and find the actors. They will be in the section offering video testimonials of products. One of the actors I have seen in quite a few of these testimonial videos now:
- Lack of explanation of the product – If the sales pitch does not explain the product to you, they do not care about you making an informed decision. They just want your money. If they really did care and want you to succeed with their product, more detailed information would be provided so that you would be making a decision that works for you and is line with who you are and what your goals are. They are selling the promise of amazing things, getting you to feel like you could change your life with a few clicks, without explaining the how.
- Fake scarcity – wanting you to believe that places are limited, and if you don’t act quickly it will be gone. They want to experience FOMO so you’ll BUY NOW!!!
- Outrageous claims of money making – They are hoping you are so blown away by the outrageous claims that you’ll just want to be a part of it, regardless of what it is or how it works. The money back guarantee is a great way to suck you in too, because you always have at the back of your mind that it must be legit.
- Outrageous claims of how EASY it is – We’re told it takes 12 clicks of your mouse … They bring contacts to you … Blah blah.
The only redeeming feature about this product is its 60 day money back guarantee, which is provided by Clickbank.
I have now reviewed a several products offered through Clickbank that offer the same money back guarantee, and they are all the same rubbish, scammy products.
Easy Retired Millionaire is quite clearly a scam. Please avoid this one. The only person making any money out of this is Fake Ryan.
There is an excellent way to make money online
Don’t waste your hard-earned money on shiny objects that over promise and under deliver. If they sound far too good to be true, they probably are.
If you are looking for a substantial and long term way to make real money online, go for something that is reputable. Go for something that has a proven track record, and doesn’t hide behind fake claims.
My preferred platform allows people to sign up for free to have a look around and see if it’s for them. The platform teaches you how to build your own online business from scratch, using affiliate marketing techniques. You even get two free websites, and the first ten modules of training for free.
What you see is what you get. Nothing hidden, and nothing over promised. I personally use this platform and it is a genuine way to learn how to make money online the right way, using legitimate techniques and methods.
If you have any comments or questions, please ask and I'm always happy to help. If you've experienced Easy Retired Millionaire or any other similar site I'd be very keen to hear your thoughts if you'd be willing to share.