As you may all know by now, I love to help people build their own online careers from home. And one of the ways I do this is by researching products, services and various platforms that may help you on your journey.
Many of the things I come across are things that can earn you what I consider to be pocket money. These are things like survey sites, cash back sites, and sites where you complete tasks for money. Depending on what you’re interested in doing, and how much time you’re willing to invest, these can be excellent ways to make money online.
There are other online methods that are less transactional and more substantial that can set you up to make a genuine online career. Chris Farrell Membership is one of those things that I believe can help set you up for an online career.
My Chris Farrell Membership Review
You may have come across Chris Farrell Membership and heard that you can make money online with Chris Farrell Membership. You may be wondering what it’s all about, and whether Chris Farrell Membership is a scam or a legitimate way to make money online.
I’m glad that you’re here doing your research about Chris Farrell Membership, because I can provide some insight for you.
My Chris Farrell Membership review will take you through the following sections:
- What is Chris Farrell Membership?
- How Chris Farrell Membership works
- Is Chris Farrell Membership legit?
- My recommended way of making money online
What is Chris Farrell Membership?
Some basic information about Chris Farrell Membership:
- Website: https://chrisfarrellmembership.com/
- Brought to you by: The one and only Chris Farrell
- Price: $4.95 for the first week, then $37 per month
- Recommended: Yes, for those new to affiliate marketing
Chris Farrell Membership - what you get
Chris Farrell Membership provides training and tools to get you and running in your affiliate marketing journey. There are training videos and support tools, together with the ability to create and deploy websites quickly and easily.
Chris focuses on email marketing and affiliate marketing. He explains that there are three main steps to making money online are:
- Finding a profitable niche
- Building a list
- Marketing related products to our niche
There are five main modules:
- Getting started - here you are introduced to the basic concepts.
- 10 minutes to success - there are 31 short videos within this module. You'll learn how to find a profitable niche, getting your own domain name and web hosting, some WordPress basics, setting up your own AWeber email campaign, identifying products to sell on your niche website, and how to generate traffic. By the end of the module, you'll be up and running with your own landing page and email campaign ready to go.
- Money Making Labs - this module teaches you about Facebook marketing, video marketing, webinar hosting, and how to use lead pages and click funnels.
- I Love Traffic - this module is all about traffic generation with topics such as paid advertising and guest blogging. Chris doesn't talk about Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) which I think is a big mistake. In my view, all affiliate marketers should understand SEO, but this is missing from the Chris Farrell training.
- Webinars - there are very few webinars available on the platform so this doesn't appear to be a preferred training method.
Is Chris Farrell Membership Legit?
Yes, it absolutely legit. Here are some pros and cons.
- Chris Farrell has a solid reputation in the affiliate marketing industry. Chris has been around for years, and is known for his integrity and quality.
- The program is never sold as a 'get-rich-quick' scheme. The tools are provided so that you can learn how to make money.
- It's only $4.95 to get free access to the tools for a week. During this time you can really test it out and see if you think that a monthly membership would benefit you. You can even get a refund on the $4.95 through Clickbank if the program doesn't resonate with you.
- There is support available if you need it.
- There are themes available for you to get your website up and running with ease.
- The training is clear and step by step. The training videos are short and manageable, usually between 3 and 10 minutes in length. Some of the videos come with transcripts for those who prefer to read the material.
- The training is really aimed at new affiliate marketers. If you already have some online marketing knowledge and experience, I wouldn't recommend the Chris Farrell Membership.
- There is no keyword research tool included in the membership.
- Chris Farrell Membership used to have an affiliate program, but doesn't seem to have had one for at least a year now. I'm not sure why that is, and I don't understand why Chris hasn't yet found a provider to manage the affiliate program. So, if you're looking to join the program so you can promote it make money as a CFM affiliate, you may be disappointed.
- The community is very inactive, so you may not get the support you need from the community. You're better off requesting ticketed support.
- Some of the training is out-of-date.
- I get the distinct feeling that this program is declining. There is no longer an affiliate program, the community is inactive, the training isn't kept up to date, and one of the programs referred to, the "4 week fast track program", hasn't been accepting new applicants for quite some time now.
I am left feeling that Chris has slowly abandoned the Chris Farrell Membership program. If you are going to join the Chris Farrell Membership, I would recommend signing up for the week, and really testing it out to see if you think it's going to be enough for you. You can always cancel at the end of the week if you aren't convinced it's going to be something for you in the longer term.
My top recommended affiliate marketing platform
The Chris Farrell Membership is no doubt a good program for new starters. However, I do feel that Wealthy Affiliate has a better offering and it is certainly up to date and has a MASSIVE active community. The training caters to all levels of marketer, it is updated regularly and you do not need to pay anything additional for hosting - that's all included. The tools are absolutely second to none, and new platform features are rolled out on a regular basis.
With Wealthy Affiliate, my preferred platform, you can sign up for free to have a look around and see if it’s for you. You even get two free websites, and the first ten modules of training for free. There is no credit card required, and you can remain a free member for as long as you like.
What you see is what you get. There is nothing hidden, nothing is over promised, and there are no upsells. I personally use the platform and it is a genuine way to learn how to make money online the right way, using legitimate techniques and methods.
If you have any comments or questions please leave them below, and I'm always happy to help you out.